Interested in working together, but not sure what you need? No worries! I’ve got all of the services I offer right here in one place.
Brand strategy is the foundation of an entire brand. This is the process where colors, fonts, and imagery are founded to fit with a brand’s mission and vision statement.
We all have a favorite brand – maybe it’s what a brand stands for, or maybe the brand is a visualization of what you as an individual represent. Targeting specific people, known as the “target audience” is key in building up the visuals of a brand because this is how you will attract the people that will get the most use out of your product or service you are providing.
When building your brand, I will discuss with you who your target audience is, and build a brand that will encourage that demographic to relate to you and your brand – in hopes to gain a customer, follower, and sales.
What this can include:
- A color palette
- A mood board
- A style guide
- A name (if applicable)
Brand assets are branding elements of you brand that you own and can use in whatever way you please. Please reference the list below to get some examples.
Brand assets are important because we use the brand strategy (mentioned above) to create a cohesive feel throughout all of the assets you need for your business. Having a logo, for example, that is on every element of your business will help create recognition among your target audience and, over time, bring them to you.
This can include:
- Business cards
- Highlight covers (for Instagram)
Nowadays, it is a non-negotiable to have an online presence, whether it be an e-commerce store or just a website to display your services. Here at Out of Site Designs, we offer fully custom web design packages that give you the capability to get exactly what you want out of your website!
Having a website allows your business to reach all demographics and appeal directly to your target audience. On a website, you get the opportunity to sell your product or service(s) by meeting your target audience right where they are at – with a problem they are trying to solve that you conveniently have the solution to!
- Managing WordPress updates and plugin updates and any other small design updates
- *highly recommended* Purchase a subscription to have me manage your site, so you don’t have to! (details in product description)
- The subscription purchase of a hosting site.
- I suggest using Siteground, you can purchase what you need here.
- If your website is an e-commerce site, you will need to learn how to manage orders through Woocommerce (online or through the app) Don’t worry! You do not need to be a tech guru to figure it out.
- WordPress is responsible for about 43% of all websites on the internet.
- It is scalable, meeting the needs for various sizes of business.
- WordPress allows for fully customizable aspects on the site.
Print Design includes everything else that your brand may need in a physical form. In a time where the internet seems to be the most valuable asset for a business to use, we understand that your business can still have a use for printable items and it is so important to make these items according to your brand strategy.
Physical banners, posters, or prints are what bring your brand to life for your customers. Not only is it a great way to advertise, but it is also a way to connect with customers and build their trust as a reputable brand.
Print designs can include:
- Physical Banners
- Choosing a printing company that will print the designs I produce.
If you are looking for some digital art prints, head to the shop, i may have something for you there!
Having an online presence is practically a non-negotiable these days, but forming a bond between business and customer is a crucial element in the marketing world. We know that these relationships are a critical aspect to running a business, so we provide email marketing services that will keep your customers in the loop and help form that personal relationship to keep them coming back.
Our email marketing service is scalable to fit your business needs. Visit the shop to see which subscription service would best suit your business. If there are no options available, please reach out to me and we can discuss your needs together!
- Writing the copy for the email and discussing the subject / goal of the email
- If you do not wish to write your own copy, please reach out to Jill Bruton Copywriting or another copywriter of your choice.
Having social media account(s) helps you nurture the relationship with your customers as you are able to interact more personally with them. Not only do you increase your personal relationships, you are also able to invite customers into your shop by staying top of their mind. We understand that relationships are an integral part of your business, so we offer a social media management service that will help take this off your plate!
This includes up to 28 posts per month, but is customizable based on your needs. Subscription based service, please customize and purchase below. Our social media management service is scalable to fit your business needs. If there are no options available, please reach out to me and we can discuss your needs together!
- Responding to comments & DMs
- Interacting with other accounts (liking, commenting, following)